9 Day Northern Welcome
Ideal for repeat travelers, this tour wanders off the beaten path to explore the beauty of Ireland’s north and west.
Authentic Local Experiences
- Witness a turf-cutting demonstration. Turf has been used as fuel throughout the years in Ireland.
- Exlore Derry with a local guide, learning about its turbulent history from medieval days through the recent peace process.
- 8 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L)
- Family Vacations
- Romance and Honeymoons
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Dublin Arrival & Glasnevin Cemetery Museum|
|2||Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Tour & Merry Ploughboy Pub Dinner Show|
|3||Sean’s Bar & Galway Walking Tour|
|4||Westport Walking Tour & Westport House|
|5||Sheepdog Demonstration & Donegal|
|6||Inishowen Peninsula & Derry’s Walls|
|7||Giant’s Causeway & Turf-Cutting Demonstration|
|8||Titanic Belfast & Long Meadow Cider|
|9||Tour Ends in Meath|